February- 3rd 10th 17th 24th -
March - 3 rd 10th 17th 24th 31st
April - 7th 14th 21st 28th -
Time: 4-5.30 pm & 6-7.30 pm (same class)
4-5.30 pm (Full)
Where: 2610 St Mary’s Road, Winnipeg, MB R2N 4A2
Period: Only for 3 month
- - We hope that you will be able to make all the classes, but if you have to miss we can send you an mp3 after if you can't make it.
- - This is a series of Meditation class but you can participate in any of their.
You will have more time for personal interaction with the monks and get the answers for your personal issues according to the Buddha's wisdom. This is also a great way to gain wholesome friends into your life.
This program is led by monks trained in the Theravada Buddhist Tradition. There is no charge for this activity.
I will cover:
- Meditation posture
- Why we meditate
- The problems that happen in our meditation and how to overcome them
- Breathing meditation
- Loving-kindness meditation
- Meditation on the nature of the body
- Meditation on nine stages of a dead body (Navaseewathika meditation)
- Meditation on the parts of the body and the elements
- Walking meditation
- And more...