When: Mondays, May 29th, June 5th, 12th, & 19th
Time: 7:00-8:30 pm
Where: 2610 St Mary’s Road, Winnipeg, MB R2N 4A2 (our new location)
- What it means to be a Buddhist
- What do Buddhists generally believe
- How to practice as a lay disciple
- Basic Buddhist ethics
- Devotional practices that deepen faith
- Scriptural study as a daily practice
- Meditation practices that are distinctly Buddhist
Although not required reading, we recommend participants own a copy of In the Buddha's Words, by Bhikhu Bodhi. It is available at Prairie Sky Books or on order from any local bookstore.
This class is suitable for people seeking to develop their Buddhist faith. Registration is required and can be completed here.
What people are saying...